Vegeta is one of the most well-known characters in all of Dragon Ball Z/Super.
We’ve heard a lot of lines from Vegeta but in this post, we’ve collected the most inspirational and badass Vegeta quotes.
While watching the show, these lines have made us feel proud, strong, angry, inspired and even sad.
Vegeta has said and done a lot of things and he’s only going to keep speaking up with up-most pride. Because that’s just who he is.
Vegeta isn’t shy, he’ll speak his mind no matter what. Even to a God of destruction (Beerus). But to be fair he’ll beg for forgiveness straight after.
I mean it’s a God of destruction, what did you expect?
If you haven’t already, check out these Goku quotes. Also, these real life Dragon Balls.
31. “Strength is the Only thing that Matters in this world. Everything else is just a delusion for the Weak”
30. “There is only one certainty in life. A strong man Stands above and conquers all!”
29. “Push through the Pain. Giving Up Hurts More.”
28. “Welcome to the end of your Life! And, I promise it’s going to hurt.”
27. “Even the Mightiest Warriors Experience fears. What makes them a true Warrior is the courage that they possess to overcome their fears.”
26. “You may have invaded my mind and body but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps… his pride!”
25. “I do not fear this new challenge. Rather like a true warrior I will rise to meet it.”
24. “Never send a boy to do a man’s job.”
23. “I’ll never give in to you circus freaks!”
22. “How could I let this happen to my son? He has sacrificed everything for me! And I have done nothing but ignore him!”
21. “Every time I reach a new level of strength, a greater power appears to challenge my authority. It’s as if fate is laughing at me with a big stupid grin, just like Kakarot.”
20. “Where is your honor? Like all pure-blooded Saiyans, Kakarot would rather die fighting than win with one of those disgraceful senzu beans as his crutch! Kakarot trained in the hyperbolic time chamber just as we did! Now let’s see what he can do!”
19. “How could you die like that? How, Kakarot? I’ll never have the chance…to prove my strength against you. You died without fear. What does that make of me? I am no warrior. And I will never fight again.”
18. “While I was with you guys, I became more human. I didn’t like that. I even have a family and started to like living on earth.”
17. “Are you ready now to witness a power not seen for thousands of years?”
16. “I say let him become complete. If Cell destroys the androids, he’ll save me the trouble! And fighting one battle is much simpler than fighting four. I don’t care how powerful he becomes. I’ll still beat him!”
15. “Don’t remind me. I’m mad enough to hurt somebody and pounding you just might be the therapy I need.
14. “Hear me out. I don’t care about the people of Earth, but I promise I will destroy Cell.”
13. “Go out and play if you want. But leave Cell to me. Because I don’t want anyone getting in my way. Do you understand?”
12. “Now, if any of you would like to take on Cell or the androids while I’m away, be my guest. I’ll be back to finish the job once you fail.”
11. “Kakarot… please… destroy Frieza… He made me what I am… Don’t let him… do it… to anyone else… whatever it takes… stop him… please”
10. “There’s no such thing as fair or unfair in battle. There is only victory or in your case, defeat.”
9. “Frieza, the day will soon be here that we won’t take any more orders from you, you watch.”
8. “Trunks, Bulma, I’m doing this for you. And yes, even for you, Kakarot”
(This Vegeta quote brought a tear to our eyes ?)
7. “You, stop me? I know you don’t have the guts to challenge your own dear father! Your feelings will stop you, that’s what makes you weak!”
6. “That’s my Bulma!”
(We all felt the rage and pump in this scene ✊)
5. “No, I can’t lose!”
4. “Just as I thought… you’re nothing. Silly robot, you really think you have a chance against a super Saiyan like me? Your brain must be malfunctioning. Fresh out of the factory with no warranty and already broken. What a pity.”
3. “He killed my father and murdered my people. That means nothing to me. Strength is the only thing that matters in this world. Everything else is just a delusion for the weak.”
2. “What’s wrong Frieza? Is your brain another one of your weak and under used muscles?”
1. “It’s over 9,000!”
Let’s be honest… best Vegeta quotes ever.
Vegeta has been through many highs and lows in life but has always kept improving no matter what.
Whether Vegeta is super strong or considers himself weak. He’s always got to keep getting stronger, that’s just Saiyans for you.
A heart of iron but he still feels emotions, including empathy. Something early on in the Dragon Ball Z series we thought we’d never see from Vegeta.
These were 31 inspirational Vegeta quotes.
Which quote is your favorite and why?
One thought on “31 Spine Chilling Vegeta Quotes [Pride, Life, Love]”
I was trying to figure out which episode Vegeta says something like “it amazes me how every time you open your mouth, you prove how truly stupid you really are” I think it’s somewhere between the Friesa and cell episodes, when he’s wearing the pink shirt. I can’t seem to find the episode, but I think he’s talking to Bulma when he says it
Comments are closed.